How we collect data
Your data is collected when you contact us through our contact form, order form, recruitment and cooperation application form, newsletter registration form,
live chat on our website, by phone, e-mail, or with any other way you can send us your data.
What data we collect and why
The table below lists the data we collect from you, what we use it for, and why they are necessary.
How long we keep your data
It is our policy to retain your data just as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, according to the principles
of data minimization and limiting the storage period. For all the above reasons, your data will be kept for at least five (5) years after the end of our customer
relationship. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations arising from the exercise of your personal data protection
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party/entity other than as described
These data are only transferred to our partner companies which provide services for the purpose of sending advertising material and personalized offers. Also,
these data are transmitted to our partner companies for the purpose of evaluating the quality of service and evaluating the products & our services.
Also, for the purposes of implementing the sales contract, data are transmitted to cooperating companies that have been assigned the execution of part of the contract,
such as transport companies or pick-up points selected by you. Finally, access to the data is given to independent service providers who have built our website,
as well as to those who provide us with technical support or hosting for the operation of the website.
We seek to ensure that all such third party/independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services for which they are contractually bound. We also create contracts
with these independent contractors that require them to comply with the personal data protection standards required by law and
to use these data only for the purposes for which they were provided.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
We are using all of our efforts to protect our users from unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of information which are
in our possession. Specifically:
• We encrypt data transfer to and from the website using SSL.
• We control our data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
Access by underaged people
The products we offer are intended exclusively for purchase by adults and not by children or minors under the age of 16.
If you are under the age of 16 years old, you may use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and allows the website to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. We consider it important that you know which cookies are used on our website and for what reasons they are used. The two main categories of cookies used on our website are strictly necessary cookies and third-party cookies:
Absolutely necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website but also for you to be able to browse it and
use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, some of the website’s services and functions, such as the shopping cart or online payment, cannot be carried out
Third-party cookies include performance, functionality, and promotion/targeting cookies.
• Performance cookies: collect information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies
the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the way a website works
• Functionality cookies: allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your username or the region you are in) and provide more personalized features. They can also be used to remember changes you have made to the website or be used to provide services you have requested, such as chatting or using social media. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing and your activity on other websites.
• Promotion/targeting cookies: used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or offers, to limit the number of ads shown, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may also be used to store the websites you have visited in order to determine the most effective online marketing channels, and to reward external websites and
partners who have transferred you to our website.
Your rights to protection of your personal data
At any point during the retention or processing of your data, you retain the following rights, and you can also submit the corresponding requests:
• Right of access – you have the right to access the personal data that we keep about you
• Right to rectification – you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data that we keep about you
• Right to erasure – you can request the data that we keep about you to be deleted from our records and we are obliged to comply with your request in certain cases
• Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request the processing of your personal data to be restricted and we are obliged to comply with this request where certain conditions apply
• Right to data portability – you have the right to request the data that we keep about you to be transferred to another organization
• Right to object – you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions
• Right to withdraw consent – where the legal basis for processing your data is “Consent”, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
All your requests regarding the above rights can be submitted through the special request form or through your personal account management pages.
The procedure for the processing of any request regarding the above rights is as follows. We will evaluate the request and respond to you about its progress (request approved, request partially approved, request rejected) as soon as possible and in any case within one month of its submission. In case that our company
rejects your request regarding to the above-mentioned Personal Data Protection Rights, we will communicate the reasons for the rejection. You have the right to
file a complaint directly with the regulatory authority and our company’s Data Protection Manager.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or have disproportionate technical consequences,
endanger the privacy of others, or are impossible to implement.
with statutory and regulatory requirements while providing the best protection for your personal data. We will post any changes to the privacy
policy on this page.
Contact Person for matters concerning your data
This website belongs to the business CHRISTOS FERENTINOS. If at any time you believe that we are not complying with the provisions set out in this or with any other matter relating to data protection,
please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org . The Data Protection Manager is FERENTINOS CHRISTOS.